WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received by the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page. Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to arrive.
Our sites may also have links from social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). CENTER MEDIC TRAVESSERA does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
• Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the web pages consulted, at what time, which web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc ..
• Application cookies, “Add-this”: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information on your browsing to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
2. WHY DO WE USE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of the response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
• Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
• Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
• Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
These cookies must comply with the RGPD-UE-2016/679, the LOPD-3/2018, of Guarantee of Digital Rights and the regulations of the LSSI-CE.
3. WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO USE THEM?
The judgment of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union, of October 1, 2019, must be interpreted in the sense that consent is not validly provided when the storage of information, or access to information already stored in the terminal equipment of the user of an internet website, through cookies it is authorized by means of a box marked by default from which the user has to remove the mark in case they want to reject its use. In this sense, the authorization must be based on an explicit consent through a check of, acceptance, explicit, a check of, rejection, by the user and a check of, more information, of the exposed cookies.
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options that are generally found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information.)
4. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.