OBTAINING A DRIVING LICENSE ONLY € 38 (taxes included) RENEWAL € 45 + taxes
CENTER MÈDIC TRAVESSERA is a driver recognition center authorized by the DGT, so that the complete procedure can be carried out with us, without any added cost.
You just have to bring your valid ID and we will renew your driver’s license at the moment, giving you the provisional one, which is valid for 90 days.
Your definitive card will arrive at your address, without you having to worry about anything else.
In case there is any incident in the reception of the card, we will take care of claiming it from the DGT at no cost.
What should i bring?
- Driving license
- Valid DNI
- Glasses, contact lenses, hearing aid, etc.
- It is not necessary to bring a photograph since we take it at the medical center, but if you prefer you can bring a photo that you have CURRENT and we will put it
- Car driving license – B permit
- Motorcycle and Moped Driving License – AM, A, A1 and A2 License
- Truck driving license – C1 and C license
- Special Vehicle Driving License – BTP Permit
- Bus Driving License – D Permit
Did you know …?
– If you have a traffic accident and your driving license is expired, your vehicle insurance does not cover you, as well as if you had not passed the ITV or circulated without a license.
– The law does not establish a period of time after the expiration of the license during which we could be exempt from paying a traffic fine. The day after the expiration of the same you can already be sanctioned with an amount of € 200.
– Did you have a NIE before and do you currently have a DNI? Your documentation must be unified, so that any change in medical conditions or in your personal data, must be notified to the General Directorate of Traffic by means of a medical certificate, where the pertinent modifications will be recorded.