POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS DOGS
According to Law 50/1999, of December 23, on the Legal Regime of the Possession of Potentially Dangerous Animals, they are classified as potentially dangerous dogs: Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffodshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro , Tosa Inu, Akita Inu and their crosses.
- Be of legal age and not be unable to provide the necessary care to the animal.
- Not having been convicted of crimes of homicide, injury, torture, against freedom or against moral integrity, sexual freedom and public health, of association with an armed gang or drug trafficking, as well as the absence of sanctions for infractions regarding possession of potentially dangerous animals.
- Certificate of psychological aptitude.
- Accreditation of having formalized civil liability insurance for damages to third parties that may be caused by their animals, for the minimum amount determined by regulation.
Documentation to provide:
- Original valid ID
- 1 passport-type photograph (if you don’t have it, we can take it for you at our medical center, at no added cost)
The delivery of the medical certificate is done IN THE ACT.