Private Security medical certificate
You can go WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT to renew / obtain the TIP or the physical fitness certificate, we deliver on the spot.
The medical certificate must be accompanied by a current ID photograph, if you do not have one we can take it at the center for free.
Bodyguard, security guard, private detective and more …
Both to obtain the initial authorization and to maintain it, the Law requires that security guards have adequate physical and mental aptitude to exercise their position.
These recognitions are intended to certify that the person who exercises or wants to act as a security guard can obtain or extend his authorization, by carrying out the appropriate medical and psychological examinations.
Requirements to be a security guard:
- Be between 18 and 55 years old.
- Have the nationality of one of the Member States of the European Union or of a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
- Have passed or be able to pass the graduate in Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO), in Technician, or other graduates equivalent to professional purposes, or higher.
- Possess the physical aptitude and mental capacity necessary to exercise the functions of a security guard (to have and use weapons and to provide private security services).
- Have no criminal record.
- Not having been convicted of unlawful interference in the field of protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, secrecy of communications or other fundamental rights in the 5 years prior to the request.
- Not having been sanctioned in the previous 2 years for a serious security breach or not having been sanctioned in the previous 4 years for a very serious breach.
- Not having been separated from service in the Armed Forces or in the Security Forces and Forces.
- Not having exercised control functions of the entities, services or actions of private security, surveillance or investigation, nor of their personnel or means, as a member of the Security Forces and Bodies in the two years prior to the request.
- Possess the diploma or certification accrediting having passed the corresponding course or courses in private security training centers authorized by the Secretary of State for Security.
Documentation to provide:
- Valid DNI.
- A passport photo (if you don’t have one, we can take it at the medical center, at an additional cost).
We deliver the medical certificate IN THE ACT.