Rapid test and tests for SARS-COV-2
Conditions to do the COVID 19 rapid test
In no case is it necessary to provide a request / prescription / medical request.
*Due to the current situation, it is necessary to wear a mask to access the center’s facilities.
When can you get tested for COVID?
1. COVID PCR test: The RNA (DNA) of the virus can be detected between the 3rd and 7th day of infection. We performed it with a nasopharyngeal swab or with SALIVA, with the same percentages of reliability and sensitivity.
2. Rapid test and serology: Detectable antibodies between 7 and 14 days after infection.
3. Rapid COVID antigen test: Detects the presence of the virus between 3 and 7 days after infection.
Write us by WhatsApp: 601644865
Types of Coronavirus detection tests:
|Type of test||Results||Specimen||What does it analyze?|
|Rapid COVID antibody test||15 min||Finger puncture (blood)||IgG+IgM|
|Rapid COVID Antigen test||15 min||Antigenic swab test||Current presence of the virus|
|COVID serological analysis||24h||Blood draw||Quantitative test, presence of antibodies or current presence of the virus|
|PCR COVID test||2h – 24h – 48h||Nasopharyngeal exudate or saliva||Current presence of the virus|
|NAAT Molecular Biology Test||15 min||Nasopharyngeal exudate or saliva||Current presence of the virus|
|NEW||PCR test of COVID + INFLUENZA A/B + RSV||50 min||Nasopharyngeal exudate or saliva||Current presence of the virus|
|NEW||Cellular immunity test against COVID||7 days||Blood draw||Indicated for patients who have not generated antibodies, chronic patients with inflammatory pathologies or to know the immunity against COVID||Indicado para pacientes que no han generado anticuerpos, pacientes crónicos con patologías inflamatorias o para conocer la inmunidad frente al COVID|
Do you want to test a minor?
We can do PCR tests using saliva, so that no minor is subjected to the situation of inserting a swab through the nostrils and down the throat.
What is IgG and IgM?
Immunoglobulin M: It is found mainly in the blood and is the first antibody the body makes to fight a new infection. Therefore, the IgM indicator shows a very recent or acute phase exposure to COVID-19.
Immunoglobulin G: it is also found in the blood and gives us protection against infections. It can take a while to form after an infection or a vaccine.
According to the publication of the Government of Spain (Interpretation of diagnostic tests against SARS-COV-2, April 24, 2020, version 2) the tests are chosen according to the following criteria:
- If the person is in the presymptomatic phase: we must perform the PCR.
- If the person is in the initial phase of infection (1-7 days): PCR and / or serology and Antigen.
- If the person is in the 2nd phase (8-14 days): rapid serology / test is recommended and PCR in the second instance.
- If the person is in the 3rd phase (more than 15 days): serology / rapid test.
Requirements to take the test
- Health card (in case of performing PCR or Serology)
- No prescription is necessary
- Rapid antibody or antigen test: results on the spot
- COVID serological test: results in 24h if requested
- PCR COVID test: results in 3h – 24h – 48h as requested
All results can be in Spanish or English.
Call us now! 934 08 91 05
Symptoms of COVID-19
The most common symptoms are fever, tiredness, and a dry cough. Some patients may experience muscle aches and pains, stuffy and / or runny nose, sore throat, or diarrhea. About 1 in 6 people who get COVID-19 become seriously ill and have trouble breathing. Older people and those with underlying medical problems such as hypertension, heart problems, or diabetes, are more likely to develop severe symptoms of the disease. If you currently have any serious symptoms call 112 or 061.