At Center Mèdic Travessera we offer you an agency service in which you can carry out any of these procedures:

✓ Driver’s license exchange

The exchange of the driver’s license consists of homologating the driver’s license you have from another country for the equivalent issued by the DGT in Spain. All the authorizations that you had in your country of origin will be homologated.

If you are a resident in Spain and come from a country with an agreement with Spain, you must exchange your driving license in a compulsory way, since the objective is that you are governed by those of the country where you reside.


Consult the list of the countries with agreement:


At Centre Medic Travessera we can carry out the complete procedure for you:

  • Certificate of psychophysical aptitude
  • Present all the documentation at the DGT and perform the procedure to provide you with a Spanish driving license.
  • If you want to know the necessary documentation according to your country of origin, call us or come to see us without appointment.

✓ Duplicate Driving License and Vehicle Documentation

In the case of loss, theft, damage or changes in your driving license data, we perform the process of duplicate driving license for you.

At the time of the procedure, the license must be in force, otherwise, we can renew your driver’s license. In any case, we carry out the whole process so that you do not have to travel.


At Travessera Medical Center, carry out the necessary procedures to change the name of a car, motorcycle, jet ski, motorhome, van, etc.

Connect with us and we will inform you without any commitment.

+34 934 08 91 05

✓ International driving license application

If you wish to travel abroad and rent a vehicle, you must obtain an International Driver’s License.


It is very important that you take into account the following points:

  • Your driver’s license must be valid, and its validity must be more than 3 months.
  • You must carry the original driving license with you, in addition to the international driving license to the country you are traveling to.
  • We will need you to bring: Driver’s license, a passport size photo and your ID card.

✓ Vehicle Name Change

We make the change of ownership of your vehicle for you. We give you an official provisional so that you can continue driving while we carry out the process.

If you want to know the necessary documentation to carry out the process call us or send us an email to:

Pagos seguros con SSL
error: CopyRight - Esta página web está protegida !!

Médicos reconocidos

HORARIO: Lunes a Viernes 8h a 19:30h ininterrumpidamente

Sábados 9h a 13h

Si tienes dudas puedes contactarnos por WhatsApp en el 601 64 48 65

Para más información llama al 93 408 91 05 o escríbenos a